AISC NGO Kashmir Financial Literacy Awareness Program
Aims and Objectives of Financial Literacy Awareness Camps
The information will be given to people on following:
1) Financial Planning and Budgeting- Family income / expenditure need for savings for education / marriage/ illness / housing etc.
2) Basics of savings- No frill accounts, KYC Norms and its relaxation, responsible saving, saving for education, saving for marriage saving and spending how to approach the banks, types of deposits and interest, wise use of credit, credit for investments vs credit for spending, credit cards, timely and regular repayment etc.
3) Basics of credit- micro credit, credit and interest, wise use of credit, credit for investment vs credit for spending, credit cards, timely and regular repayment etc.
4) Insurance – Importance of social security, productive years and old age, insurance and micro insurance schemes available.
5) Money transfer – Concepts of transfer of money through money order, other modes, through banks (interbank and intra bank)
6) Role of Business Correspondent and his / her relations with the bank, collection of deposits and payments on behalf of bank, operations through POS, security aspects etc.
7) NABARD Schemes: Other schemes of NABARD such as JLG/SHG/Farmers Clubs etc.
We are Social. Are you?
Have a question?
Feel free to get in touch...
Core Value of The organsation :
Participation which leads to empowerment.
Education of children especially the under privileged and marginalized.
Women’s and children especially the girls are the center of all development initiatives.
Maintain transparencies and accountability in allprogrammes.
Efficient and effective work by all the staff , which would achieve professional standards of performance.
Developing a very clear understanding of all the projects, roles and responsibilities is an important prerequisite.
Team work and commitment of any job assigned.
Completing the job assigned well within the speculated time period.
Regularly upgrading the skills and knowledge and strive for excellence.
Always be honest to self and others.